How can the public find out about the Partnership and get involved?
Here at the Partnership we are committed to working with the community so people are involved in discussions and decisions that affect health and social care services.
This means getting local people involved at the very beginning of a project, not just asking them what they think of something that’s already been decided. We know that working together with residents results in better, more effective services.
Engagement with patients, carers and the broader public can result in:
- better outcomes and patient experiences;
- improved services for all;
- more effective commissioning and delivery of services;
- increased knowledge of self-care techniques;
- improved understanding of appropriate service use
You can get involved in a number of ways:
- Attend one of our numerous engagement events which happen throughout the year. Check North East Hampshire and Farnham CCG's Get Involved pages
- Join the Community Ambassador programme
- Get involved with your GP surgery's Patient Participation Group
- Contact us at any time with any comments, questions, compliments or complaints
- Have your say on current projects
- Follow us on social media
For more information on how local people have helped shape our work and your health services, please see our newsletters.
You can also find examples of the impact of public collaboration on our You said...we did page.