Inclusion Recovery Aldershot provides a range of services for anyone aged 18 and over, using drugs and/or alcohol or experiencing any of the problems that are associated with its use and live around the Aldershot area.
- Advice and Support– including information on a range of drugs and alcohol.
- Harm Minimisation Services – Needle Exchange including overdose and safer injecting advice, blood borne virus screening and vaccinations.
- Medical– substitute prescribing for opiate dependency, access to inpatient and community based detoxification and healthy lifestyle clinic
- Psychological – Relapse prevention and access to a range of online, one to one and group based psychological therapies.
- Practical Support– support and signposting around subjects including education, training and employment, housing, finance and debt advice.
- Access to Peer Support and Mutual Aid– both one to one and through groups.
- Specific Support for Families and Carers.
- Catch22- A free Hampshire service for young people aged 18 years old or under that provides a 24/7 emergency number on 0800 5999591 (Substance Misuse Support)
- The Source Cafe - A charity working with young people aged 11 - 25 in Rushmoor, Hart and West Surrey
Address: Alexandra House, 3-4 Alexandra Terrace, Alexandra Road, Aldershot GU11 3HU
Alcoholics Anonymous - A fellowship of men and women who support each other in their recovery from alcoholism
Community Alcohol Partnership - Encourages local partnership working to tackle underage alcohol misuse and associated antisocial behaviour
Drink Aware - Understand your drinking by completing the drinking self-assessment
Parent Link Support - 24-hour support for those affected by someone else's drug and/or alcohol use
Talk to Frank - Provides 24/7 telephone help, in 120 different languages if needed, on 0300 1236600- has information about all drugs A –Z; what to do if you are feeling pressure to take drugs and how to help a friend that you may be worried about.
www.nhs.uk/change4life - drinks tracker
- Mike Jackson House - Provides accommodation and support for homeless veterans from the armed forces
- Step by Step - Provides support for young people aged 11 - 25 years
Step by Step
A confidential Drugs and Alcohol (D'N'A) service that gives young people the opportunity to access individual support to tackle any substance abuse and housing issues they may have.
Open: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Address: 36 Crimea Road, Aldershot GU11 1UD
The Vine Day Centre
Supports vulnerable and homeless adults aged over 21;
33 Station Road, Aldershot, Hants GU11 1BA.
Offers twenty frontline services as part of its Journey Programme, leading toward responsible and independent living. Delivered Monday to Friday and providing service users with companionship and practical assistance including:
- housing and benefit advice
- securing accommodation for homeless clients
- drug and alcohol support
- drop in Health Clinic
- budget management
- form filling
- laundry services
- a nutritious meal
- emergency food parcels or clothing
- a range of stimulating leisure activities within a safe environment.