Comments, Questions, Compliments & Complaints

We are committed to ensuring that NHS services are as good as they can be. We welcome your comments, concerns, compliments or complaints about any of the services we purchase on your behalf.

How to make a comment or complaint or pay a compliment

The NHS can be a complex and confusing system. We understand that patients may not always know who is best to approach. If you contact us, we will do our best to ensure that your comment, compliment or complaint reaches the right person.

Should you wish to make a comment or complaint about a service that North East Hampshire and Farnham CCG commissions, or perhaps pay a compliment to an individual, team or unit, please contact the Comments and Complaints team using the below details:

Telephone: 01252 335054

Write to us at:
Quality Team,
North East Hampshire and Farnham CCG,
Aldershot Centre for Health
Hospital Hill,
Aldershot, GU11 1AY.

The team will acknowledge your enquiry within 3 working days of receipt and discuss a time scale for a formal written response.

Click here for an easy-read guide on raising a concern or making a complaint.

Primary Care complaints, services not commissioned by the CCG and Freedom to Speak Up Guardian contact for Primary Care 

Although we are responsible for the majority of health services in the Aldershot, Farnham, Farnborough and Fleet areas; comments, compliments or complaints about any of the following should be sent directly to the service provider or to NHS England:

  • GPs
  • Dentists
  • Orthodontists
  • Pharmacists
  • Opticians
  • Any service provided by Specialised Commissioning – Specialist services are those which provide specialist care for rarer conditions and in fewer locations.

NHS England can be contacted via the below details:

Telephone: 0300 311 2233

Postal address:
NHS England
PO Box 16738
B97 9PT

If you are unsure where to direct your compliment or complaint, please contact North East Hampshire and Farnham CCG in the first instance and the team will be able to advise you further.

If you are deaf and unsure how to make a complaint or raise a concern, this short video should help:

SEAP (Support, Empower, Advocate, Promote)

SEAP supports people to express their views and wishes, especially those who are vulnerable, isolated or marginalised. For more information visit

We want to hear your feedback, so please fill out the form below.
1000 characters left

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information