North East Hampshire and Farnham Clinical Commissioning Group is committed to working with the community so people are involved in discussions and decisions that affect health and social care services.
This means getting local people involved at the very beginning of a project, not just asking them what they think of something that’s already been decided. We know that working together with the residents of North East Hampshire and Farnham results in better, more effective services.
- better outcomes and patient experiences;
- improved services for all;
- more effective commissioning and delivery of services;
- increased knowledge of self-care techniques;
- improved understanding of appropriate service use
You can get involved in a number of ways:
- Join the Community Ambassador programme
- Get involved with your GP surgery's Patient Participation Group
- Contact us at any time with any comments, questions, compliments or complaints
- Attend our Governing Body meetings in public
- Have your say on current projects
- Follow us on social media (click on the icons above)
For more information on how local people have helped shape our work and your health services, please see our newsletters. You can also find examples of the impact of public collaboration on our You said...we did page.
We work closely with patient champion Healthwatch in both Hampshire and Surrey and support their #ItStartsWithYou campaign, which encourages people to speak up and help to make services better for their communities.
If you have any feedback you wish to share about your experiences of healthcare services, please get in touch with us and/or Healthwatch. Your input really can help to improve services for everyone.