We are committed to ensuring the process of making an application is available to as many people as possible. We are conscious that the delivery of the innovation conference as a virtual event and online process may make it difficult for some people to apply. If you have any support requirements or would like to discuss anything in more detail then please contact us directly.
Before submitting an application we recommend reading through the Innovation Conference Funding Guidelines. These are available to see and download here.
The ideas or projects put forward need to meet the following criteria:
- Idea/project must be within the geographical boundaries of North East Hampshire & Farnham and/or Surrey Heath Clinical Commissioning Group, broadly this includes the areas outlined above.
- Must be new ideas – they can be built on an existing piece of work, but taking it in a new direction
- Be able to describe what difference the idea/project will have in supporting and connecting people in the community to improve health and wellbeing
- Be able to describe the aims of the idea/project and which priority areas the work is impacting upon
- Be able to describe how the idea/project will become sustainable and/or long lasting
- In light of the pandemic, consideration must be given to the delivery of the idea/project and possible need to adapt to changing restrictions
If you believe you have a project or idea that fits the criteria then please complete an Application Form and return by email to the firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight on Sunday 14th February 2021
The application form is available in the following formats: