Rolling out Covid-19 vaccinations to the local population is the top priority for NHS North East Hampshire and Farnham Clinical Commissioning Group.
Patients 80 years of age and above, as well as frontline health and social care staff are the first cohorts to be offered the vaccine, based on the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) guidance for priority groups.
Plans are being put in place to meet the Government target of vaccinating each of the tiered cohorts for all populations across North East Hampshire and Farnham. Work began in December to get local sites ready - we have had to phase the establishment of sites to ensure we comply with NHS England requirements, train our workforce and get access to vaccine supply.
The four main sites set out below have been approved by NHS England and will cover our local population.
|GP practices accessing site|
|Monteagle Surgery, Yateley|| Oakley Health Group
Fleet Medical Centre
Community Pharmacy service,
|Farnham Centre for Health, Farnham|| River Wey Medical Practice
Downing Street Group Practice
Farnham Dene Medical Practice
Holly Tree Practice
The Ferns Medical Practice
Crondall New Surgery
| Princes Hall, Aldershot
| Princes Gardens Surgery
The Border Practice
The Cambridge Practice
The Wellington Practice
Branksomewood Healthcare Centre
Southwood Surgery, Farnborough
| Alexander House Surgery
Giffard Drive Surgery
Jenner House Surgery
Mayfield Medical Centre
Voyager Family Health
Vaccinations have started for care home residents and housebound patients, who are being covered by a mobile service.
All the vaccination sites are operating as Covid-secure medical facilities and are following strict infection control procedures.
The distribution of vaccines is currently being prioritised to those areas with a higher remaining number of over 80’s still to be vaccinated. Once those first cohorts are complete, then the next eligible cohorts will begin at the same time across the CCG geography.
We know local people are extremely keen to get access to the vaccinations but is important that people follow the following guidance:
- please do not contact the NHS to seek a vaccine, we will contact you when you are eligible.
- when we do contact you, please attend your booked appointments.
People cannot choose which vaccine they receive. Any vaccines that are available will have been approved because they pass the MHRA’s tests on safety and efficacy, so people should be assured that whichever vaccine they get, it will be highly effective and protect them from coronavirus.
Locally there are around 40,000 people to be vaccinated in the top four priority cohorts, so please bear with us as we work through the eligibility criteria and allocate vaccine supply as it becomes available.
If you want to find out more about the vaccination programme for patients registered with a Fleet practice click here
Supporting information for Nepalese communities
- उत्तर पुर्बी ह्यम्प्शयर र फार्नम भरी कोविड भ्यक्निकेशन स्थल (खोप केन्द्र) हरु सन्चालन भैसकेका छन । रुश्मूर बासिहरुका लागि एल्डरशटको प्रिन्सेस हल र साउथ वूड प्राक्टिस अवस्थित खोप केन्द्र तोकिएको छ ।
- सबै जनालाई खोप लिन सरकारको निर्देशिका अनुसार निश्चित समय तोकी प्राथमिकता अनुसार बोलाईने छ । प्रथमिक चराणमा केअर होममा बस्ने बृद र उनिहरुलाई हेरर्चाह गर्ने केअरर्, ८० बर्ष र माथि उमेर समुहका सबै जना र फ्रन्ट लाईन हेल्थ र सोसियल केअररलाई खोप लिन बोलाईने छ ।
- खोप लगाउँने गति खोपको आपुर्ती र उपलब्धतामा निर्भर हुनेछ । खोपको उपलब्धता अनुसार बिभिन्न प्राथमिक्ता समुहका मानिसलाई सिधा सम्पर्क गरी अपोइन्टमेन्टकोलागि बोलाईने छ ।
- कृपया खोप लिन को लागि एन एच एस मा सम्पर्क नगर्नु होला र खोप केन्द्रहरुमा बिना अप्पोइन्टमेन्ट नआउनु होला, हामी आफै तपाईंलाई सम्पर्क गर्दछौ । तपाईंको अप्पोइन्टमेन्ट भएको बेलामा तपाईं केन्द्रमा उपस्थित हुनु अत्यन्त महत्त्वपूर्ण छ अन्यथा खोप खेर जाने छन र यस्तो महामारिमा फेरी भोली तपाईंको खोप लगाउँने पालो आउन धेरै समय लाग्न सक्छ ।
Video for Nepalese communities on the importance of receiving the vaccine
For Nepalese communities who want to find out more about receiving the vaccine, watch the video below: